Wishtrend

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sheet Mask Weekly

Hello again!

I think I will create a weekly sheet mask used posts...each week. I use sheet mask 2x a week and this is a good way to keep track of what worked for me and what I thought of each sheet mask. I buy my mask in a random lot by brand so I have a better guarantee that my masks are random. Let me know which brands you want me to try out.
I have 21 masks at the moment. I am buying more once I return from my vacation. In my weekly skincare routine I use sheet masks on Wednesday and Sunday after deep cleaning my face with a clay mask. 

Wednesday clay mask is Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque 


Then on Sunday I use GlamGlow Supermud clearing treatment 

As you can see both masks are well loved and are hitting near bottom (T.T) 
By using a deep cleaning mask before my sheet mask I feel as though I am removing all the gunk from my pores beforehand and then once I put on my sheet mask my skin can absorb the nutrients from the sheet mask much better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment