Wishtrend

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sheet Mask Weekly 1

HELLO HELLOWWW!

My last post detailed said that I will be doing a review of my sheet mask weekly. This is the first one. Let me know if this sort thing interests you guys and what else I should include in my review.

As I started this blog on a Friday...or so I will only be able to review one mask.

The mask that I'm reviewing this week is by innisfree.

Innisfree markets themselves as a natural company. A company that uses natural ingredients. They say that they use ingredients from Jeju. They are also trying to help the environment by reducing carbon emission and recycling.
They claim that their skincare uses 70% natural ingredients.

I like that. Whenever possible I would rather be using natural ingredients on my face versus chemicals.

So the mask for this week is innisfree tea tree. I had it refrigerated for about an hour - two before using it. TIP ALERT: Refrigerating your mask before using it can also help reduce redness.

Benefits of tea tree
  • curing acne 
  • it is antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal 
    • which means that it can get rid of the bacteria that is causing acne (*cough cough* every time you touch your face with your hand you are adding germ onto your face) 



Mask itself
  • it didn't have as much serum in there as I thought 
    • there was a good amount, but there wasn't a bunch of excess 
    • I left it on for 30 min and it was interesting to see...my mask was actually starting to dry. I don't usually see them dry after 30 min. So I was disappointed. 
  • mask didn't rip when I opened it (I have yet to use a mask that rips when I use them though) 



The Results

I wasn't disappointed in the mask after seeing the result. I removed the mask and patted my skin softly for the serum to absorb. (Don't wash the mask off unless the direction tells you to do so) I definitely noticed that my face was less red. The swelling of some of my pimple went down. I noticed that my skin was brighter and looked much more moisturized. 

I give this mask a 
It works, but because the mask started to dry out before 30 min was up I didn't really enjoy that. It did work though so maybe it is a mask that is more for sitting on the face for 10-20 minute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment