Wishtrend

Friday, August 7, 2015

July 2015 Wishtrend Haul

What happens when I get waaaaaaayyy into Asian skincare products again? I buy a lot of things. So recently I've noticed that my skin has been really dry, though it's not flaky, and I'm getting a lot more pimples...and honey let's not even talk about my blackhead problem. So I went to YouTube for skincare help. I found WishTrendTV (that is a YouTube channel link if you want to check them out). So from that channel I became interested in a lot of products.

I placed my order on July 23, 2015 and because I spent over $129 (USD) I got free EMS shipping. However, you can also get free Registered Airmail shipping if your order is over $69 (USD).
It was a speedy delivery. I received my order on July 29, 2015. I live in the United States so for the package to arrive to me in 6 days is amazing (technically it was 5 days, but I wasn't home to get the package on the 28th so I had to go pick it up on the 29th).

Now for the part we're all waiting for: THE HAUL! This post is picture heavy!

I bought 6 items. 

The first item I bought was a toner. I have never used a toner before and decided that it was a good time to start using one. 


I bought KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial toner $21.99 (USD) can be purchased here. My initial reaction was that it is smaller than I imagined. It contains 150 mL which means I can at least get a lot of uses from it, but for the price I don't know if I want to buy it again.  I do notice that after using it my skin does absorb my serums much better.
I give it a




It only received 4 and 1/2 hearts because I feel like I want to try other toners instead of just sticking to this one. It works well and doesn't break me out, but the price is a bit too steep for me to be buying continuously.

The next item that I bought is


The amazing Honey Mask from the brand I'M FROM. I bought this item for $28.43 (USD) and it can be purchased here. Remember what I said about me having dry skin? Well...this is an item that I bought with hopes of turning my skin around. This item contains 38.7% of real honey inside. 

You can read my review of the product here
I had given it a 






My next item is

C20 Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum. This item is on sale for $14.99 (USD) and can be purchased here. I chose this serum because it claims to lighten acne scars, and hey who doesn't want a more even skin tone without those scars. A lot of reviews online has also shown its effectiveness. 

Unfortunately, I haven't used it yet to do a good review on the product. I won't be able to use it for at least another two weeks or so because right now I just added Klairs toner and I'M From honey mask to my skin routine and if I overload my skin...I will probably break out. I will link my review for this product after I use it. 

I bought another I'M FROM product! 


It is the I'M FROM Vitamin Tree Water-Gel. I bought it for $28 (USD) and be purchased here. For that link you need to choose from the option "Only Vitamin Tree Water-Gel" otherwise you will end up buying other things besides the Water-Gel. 

I found this product through WishTrendTV. Eunice said that by using this product with the C20 Serum the results will appear so much quicker. 

I was running out of my moisturizer anyways so I decided to pick this little baby up. I am in love with the consistency. Since it is summer my skin doesn't enjoy heavy cream; it would make my skin get all oily and then break out. So this product looks light enough to be using in the summer for me. 

No ratings for this little guy yet because I don't want to overload my skin with new products yet. 


Remember those stupid blackheads that I mentioned before and how there was an overpopulation of them on my nose now? I found COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid while browsing the site looking at all the stuff available. 

The product is selling for $14.80 (USD) and can be purchased here. I like that the product comes with a pump. I feel like that way I can decide how much I want to use. No reviews yet about this product. 


My last item

this product is COSRX Centella Blemish Cream. It is suited for acne prone skin and is supposed to control blemishes. It is also suppose to "reduce the size of scars" (wishtrend). The cream looks a bit heavy so I don't think I will be applying this all over my face. I will probably be using it as a spot treatment. Applying it only on spots that I get acne or have acne scars. 

Now onto one of my favorite things about ordering Asian beauty goodies. FREE SAMPLES! Wishtrend will give you free samples even if you only buy one item. 

The pink mochi wasn't a free sample, but it is a code I entered to get it for free.
Wishtrend has a free code for an extra sample and a discount code that changes every month. I will add August when they update it.





No comments:

Post a Comment